So, I don't actually remember this, but I've been told enough about it that I thought I would share. Apparently, I took a swim with Matthew and Rochelle in the ditch between Grandpa and Aunt Joyce's houses.... It was a nekked swim! And I got in trouble. One of the aunts - remarked that they had never heard anyone get chewed out in Chinese before. Hee hee hee...
Another memory is making zucchini or cucumber boats to float them down the ditch. Grandpa always had a knack for making them grow, and grow, and grow, and grow. Must be the soil.... or the 3,000,000 plants that got put in the ground! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it!!! I don't remember it, so it was fun to hear!!!! Or was I the aunt who said I'd never heard anyone chewed out in Chinese before? This is so fun!!
Post a Comment