CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Family History

Morning,
I'm off to the Family History Center, where I work 4 hours a week, and was wondering how many of THE TAYLOR group, have the new family search program, available to them? It's really awesome. We were one of the first areas to get it, and they are working out some bugs before they open it to other areas, from what I've heard. Anyway, it's a lot of fun, and is motivating me to do some research and find some more family, out there. There is a lot of work to do. I'm hoping to bring everyone a complete 4 generation, updated PAF file, to the family reunion, and hope to work with Carma, and share some stories, of our ancestors, with you. We have an amazing heritage!!

take care!
Love
Aunt Betty

No comments: