Today we officially got our moving date. We'll leave on Saturday, June 14! It will be cheaper for us if we have Micron transport our cars, so we'll be flying from Boise to Salt Lake (Micron pays!) and will have a rental car (Micron pays!) until our cars get there. The apartment that Micron is putting us in is a 3 bedroom and completely furnished. The complex has a pool, exercise room, and playground, so that will be nice! We'll stay there for a couple of months while we get the house here sold and find a house there. It's taken us longer than we thought to get the house here on the market, but we should have it listed on Tuesday! We're trying to get the outside painted, but the weather isn't cooperating! We should have it done on Friday or Saturday.
Matt and I will be leaving next Friday (June 6) for a 5 day trip (Micron pays!) to look at our apartment, start house hunting, and get a feel for the area. The day after we get home is when the movers will start loading everything up! It's going way fast! I'm sure we'll have the movers bring the computer to the apartment (at least I hope Matt's planning on that!) so hopefully I'll only be out of the loop for a couple of days! I can't believe how fast it's coming! Utah, here we come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great. I am looking forward to having you closer. Let us know how we can help out. Good luck getting your house ready to sell.
Post a Comment