CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mary's Tag

Two names I go by: Mary and Ma or Me (Maddy's version of mom, I think)
Two things I'm wearing: A blue shirt Amber gave me and Valentine socks
Two of the longest cars rides: Between Blackfoot and Boise in the same day, three days in a row, on a school bus for Boys Basketball State tournament.
Two things I want to do right now: Finish my book, (tThe 13th Reality) and listen to another CD of Eragon.
Two animals I've had: a cat named Panda and I think a goldfish.
Two things I ate today: Spaghetti and Muti-grain Cheerios
Two people I talked to last: DJ (my husband) and Maddy (my daughter)
Two things to do tomorrow: sweep/mop kitchen floor (again) and call Amber
Two favorite Holidays: Christmas and Easter
Two favorite beverages: Dr. Pepper and Water
Two People I tag: Andrew A. and Anthony N.

No comments: