CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bradley's Preschool Graduation

Bradley graduated from preschool on May 19th. Here are Bradley's favorite memories from school.
1. His favorite song is "5 little speckled frogs"
2. His favorite number is 178 (don't ask why)
3. His favorite activity was singing time.
4. His best friend at school was Torrin.
5. He loved to bring home his art pages.
Here is a couple pictures from his graduation ceremony with his teacher, Ms Robin.


3 comments:

Betty said...

Richard, how did you get such a cutie!!! How fun!! Thanks for sharing!

The Haroldsens said...

Well, he didn't get his looks from me!!

Rochelle said...

Actually, I was thinking that he looks quite a bit like you!
I'm excited that we're going to live closer to you guys! Thanks for the offer of help! I'll let you know when we figure out what's going on! We'll be in Utah soon!