Two things I'm wearing: underwear and socks (and other stuff too )
Two longest car rides: Vancouver, Canada to Salt Lake City and Salt Lake to Vegas
Two things I want right now: Central Air Conditioning (my wife wants it too!!!) and World Peace
Two animals I've had: Lady, my childhood Bassett Hound, and my cat Daisy
Two things I ate today: Chicken taco, and pork chops
Two people I talked to last: My beautiful, wonderful wife Kim, and my Sweet and Precious daughter, Emily.
Two things to do today: Brush our cat's teeth (wish me luck), and vacuum up the cat hair (She wants central air conditioning too)
Two things to do tomorrow: Go to work and fix my trailer
Two favorite holidays: Christmas and my birthday
Two favorite beverages: Water and pepsi
Two People I tag: Brian Haroldsen and Debbie Bartholoma (I didn't think you have been tagged yet)
No comments:
Post a Comment