Kim, Matt did this just for you! I hope you like it!
1. Best thing you cooked last week? I cooked up a good excuse!
2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with whom? Grand Central Station with Rochelle to see where all of the tracks go.
3. When was the last time you cried? Cried or swore with tears in my eyes?
4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago: Staying up all night, sitting through Calculus 1, waiting for Anthony to be born, trying to figure out how to pay for Anthony, holding Rochelle's hair while she puked
5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago: still going to school, watching Ryan learn how to talk, sleeping at night, avoiding yard work, teaching for BSU
6. Five things you were doing 1 year ago: Still going to school, (also graduated) trying to talk Ryan into NOT talking, trying to talk Anthony into NOT talking, continually praying that Michael WON'T say what I know he's about to say, still avoiding yard work
7. Five of your favorite hobbies: woodworking, apparently all that yard work that I avoided all those years, soccer, making mistakes, BBQing
8. Five favorite foods: BBQ Steak, BBQ chicken, BBQ pork, BBQ hamburgers, Rochelle's lasagna (so I don't get in trouble)
9. Five places you've been: Hawaii, Florida, Texas, California, Kim's house
10. Five Favorite memories: My wedding day, Anthony's birth, Ryan's birth, the day we got custody of Michael, watching Rochelle dance in Wranglers (the day we met)
I Tag: Uncle Delrey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Spoken like a true Smart A(lec).
Thanks Matt, I was not disappointed! As for your answer to #2 - have you seen the video on Brooke's blog that happens in Grand Central Station? It's called "I want to do this sometime" under the Feb. archives. Take a minute to watch it. You'll love it!
As for answer to #9 - are you talking about my house? When were you at my house?
Post a Comment