CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Christopher's Tag

Two names I go by: Toph & Daddy
Two things I'm wearing: Red button up shirt & tie
Two of the longest cars rides: Logan to Baltimore in a Uhaul, Big Lake, Texas to Cortez, Colorado
Two things I want to do right now: sleep and go home
Two animals I've had: fish Stanley & Gertrude - who died a horrible death in the move from Texas to Colorado in the window of the car
Two things I ate today: eggs & leftovers
Two people I talked to last: Brooke & Stephen & Lori
Two things to do tomorrow: go to a meeting & find a reliable junker to drive
Two favorite Holidays: Christmas and Chandler's birthday
Two favorite beverages: Water & Orange Soda
Two People I tag: Bradley H. & Edward A.

No comments: