CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Savannah's tag

(Note from mom: I decided to use the old tag because the new tag does not really apply)

Two names you go by. Savannah and princess
Two things I'm wearing: a green shirt, dark blue pants, and a bright pink dress. (I like to dress myself, and I don't really know how to match clothes.
Two of the longest car rides: Both times I went up to Rexburg from Salt Lake to visit my Great grandparents
Two things I want to do right now: play with princesses and my sister Jenny
Two animals I've had: I am not allowed to have animals right now but I want a horse
Two things I ate today: peanut butter and jam sandwich and French toast
Two people I talked to last: my brothers Nathan and Alex
Two things to do tomorrow: go to Steve and Rachel's house and play with my princess dolls
Two favorite holidays: my birthday and Halloween
Two favorite beverages: apple juice and milk
Two people I tag: my sister Jennifer and my Aunt Mindy

No comments: