CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Kim's New Tag

1. Best thing you cooked last week?  Chicken Fajitas, hmmmm
2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with whom?  I struggle with this one.  There are so many places, I would never be able to decide.  I want to see everything.
3. When was the last time you cried?  Two days ago, after I didn't get to my 15 month old daughter fast enough when she fell off a chair and hit her head on the floor.  :(
4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago:  Graduating from High School, Thinking about where to go for college, Dating Todd - my hubby, Working as an architectural drafter, and Riding an off road dirt bike.
5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago: Trying to have a baby, getting my endowment out at the temple, Still working as an architectural drafter - but for a new company,  Serving as secretary in the Relief Society Presidency, Meeting new people - making new friends
6. Five things you were doing 1 year ago:  Enjoying being a mother, Moving into a new house - in the same ward as before, Serving as the Enrichment Counc. in the Stake R.S. Presidency, Working part time from home as an architectural drafter, and trying to loose baby weight. 
7. Seven of your favorite hobbies:  Digital scrapbooking, taking pictures, sewing (this is a fairly recent hobby that I'm really getting into), reading, trying to play the piano, making lists (it doesn't matter what of, I just love to make lists), and riding dirt bikes - this one I miss because of being pregnant.
8. Five favorite foods:  Pizza, chocolate, milk duds, M&M's, and Hershey's with caramel.
9. Five places you've been:  On a cruise to Mexico, Denver CO, Zions National Park, Las Vegas, and Disney Land as a child
10. Five Favorite memories: My wedding day, The day I found out I was pregnant with Emily (after a five year struggle to get pregnant, including a miscarriage) , The day Emily was born, The day I found out I was pregnant with this baby (no medical help this time!!) and plans for so many more in the future (memories, not just children)

I Tag: Matt N.  and Brian H  (Matt- because your last one cracked me up - I'm looking forward to the answers to these questions - no pressure, and Dad because I'm much more curious about these answers than the previous tag that I tagged you with, so ignore that one)

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

When I told Matt there was a new tag he rolled his eyes. When I told him you tagged him and why he decided that he was up to the challenge!