Hi,
I thought that I would get into the memory posts. I wanted to tell about a couple of things that I remember growing up.
One year was when Aunt Carma was playing "dog". Joyce asked her to do it again and had the camera ready. She did a good job of catching it.
Another time when was Carma was home for one summer in between her semesters at BYU. She and Joyce were inside working. I was outside in the strawberry patch out past the haystacks helping my mom pick strawberries. A while later, Joyce and Carma came outside with a dilemna. Carma had taken the rack that held the strainer, used for applesauce, and put it on her head. Joyce tried it, too, and it got stuck. They came out to us with it stuck on her head. We finally had to get a file or something to cut the metal.
I also remember another time when Aunt Betty was pretty little and locked herself in the bathroom and was straddling the bathtub with the hot water running. She was stuck in that position and couldn't get into the tub as it was too hot. We finally found a little screw driver in Ray's electro set to open the door. We finally found a key later that we didn't know was there. I was glad that Betty didn't get scalded before we rescued her.
There are lots more memories but I will post as I think of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment