1. Best thing you cooked last week? Cheese Fondue and Chocolate fondue with all the fixing , for my wife on mother's day. (Yep I am that good of a husband)!
2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with whom? I would travel Germany, France Switzerland, Japan, China, the Caribbean, Hawaii, Alaska, and Washington DC .
3. When was the last time you cried? At my grandpa's funeral last week
4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago: Dating my now wonderful wife. Installing carpet for a living. I was in the Army Reserves as a Specialist. Moved out of my mom's house. Purchased my first vehicle (besides a motorcycle).
5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago: Got laid off from Fleming. (probably the best thing that has ever happened just didn't realize it for a few months). Started working for Dannon. Celebrated Bradley's first birthday. Got promoted to Sergeant in the reserves.
6. Five things you were doing 1 year ago: Was promoted to Senior lead over four production lines. Building a Deck. Upgraded a Kitchen. Installing french doors. Upgraded a bathroom. (Yep a lot of home remodeling)
7. Seven of your favorite hobbies: Woodworking, baseball, camping, fishing, reading, fixing peoples cars (whether I volunteer for it or not), anything else the wife tells me I like!
8. Five favorite foods: Steak, Bacon Cheeseburgers, Chocolate Fondue, Strawberry Banana Milkshakes, Fajitas
9. Five places you've been: San Diego, CA; Fort Worth, TX; Minster, OH; Niagara Falls, NY; Disneyland
10. Favorite memories: My wedding day; The day I brought both my kids home from the hospital, (both didn't get to come home right away). So it felt like it was a long wait; Working the 2002 Salt Lake Olympic's with the Army Reserves; Picking Raspberries at my grandpa's farm in Blackfoot; Growing up on the egg farm.
I tag: Edward and Chris B
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment