CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Matt's tag

Note from Rochelle: I cornered Matt while he was taking a bath to get him to answer these questions. It's the only way I could get him to do it! I hope that explains question 2 and hope that no one is offended! For any of you who know Matt, you know that these answers are pretty mild for him! I had to veto a few answers! He likes to embarrass me!

Two names I go by: Matt and "Hey You!"
Two things I'm wearing: water and a smile!
Two of the longest cars rides: Pocatello, ID to Yuma, AZ and Shoshone, ID to St. George, UT
Two things I want to do right now: sleep and follow the train tracks
Two animals I've had: for a few minutes today I had a pet fly and when I was little I had head lice that were attached to me!
Two things I ate today: pepper and salt
Two people I talked to last: Rochelle and Matt, the clerk at Home Depot
Two things to do tomorrow: rewire the sprinkler system and wake up (#1 priority)
Two favorite Holidays: Thanksgiving and Memorial Day because I don't have to buy people gifts!
Two favorite beverages: water and milk
Two People I tag: Sara P. (Joe's Sara) and Justin Gardner

No comments: