1. Best thing you cooked last week? homemade pizza
2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with whom? I would like to go to Europe with my husband Chris
3. When was the last time you cried? At my grandpa's funeral last week
4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago: getting my driver's license, going to 10th grade in school, going to girl's camp, doing homework, hanging out with friends
5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago: celebrating my twin boys' first birthday, working at Beehive Clothing, planning camping trips with my family, spending time with my family
6. Five things you were doing 1 year ago: watching my twins start Kindergarten, going back to school, still working at Beehive Clothing, expecting Robert and chasing 4 kids around
7. Seven of your favorite hobbies: camping, reading (when I have the time,) brain teasers, biking, and sleeping (of course, that one is a rare treat lately with 5 small children)
8. Five favorite foods: pizza, enchaladas, tacos, chicken cordon bleu, and my mom's Dutch oven cooking
9. Five places you've been: Zion's National Park, Disneyland, the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, and Utah, where I live
5 favorite memories: my wedding, anytime I am camping, the birth of my children (not the labor itself, though) and actually being able to sleep through the night (hopefully that will happen again soon)
I tag: Cassy Pearson and John Prete
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment