I had a beautiful experience today that I wanted to share. I got to watch a butterfly emerge from it's cocoon! It was incredible! It really made me stop and think about what a miraculous world we live in! I'll never understand how people can look at a majestic mountain or watch a sunset or look at a baby or see a butterfly and not believe in God! I'm so grateful for my knowledge that God is our loving Heavenly Father and that He created this world and everything on it for us! He did it because He loves us! Looking at the butterfly today, I felt a peace that I haven't felt for a while. I felt a calm assurance that no matter what life throws at us, if we rely on Heavenly Father, we can make it! Things may not go how we want them or when we want them to, but in the end things will work out!
I'm so blessed to be part of this family! I love all of you and can't wait to see you at the reunion! It's so important that we stay close!
Brooke, thanks again for setting up this blog!
Everyone, please keep posting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment