HI,
My boys will KILL me, for posting this one, but Brooke's post reminded me of it, and it's a classic.
OK, we were living in Kansas, and were visiting Dad and LaDean, staying in their basement. As we ALL remember, LaDean was quite a fanatic about a clean house. Anyway... I'm not sure where I was, but I had left Delrey watching the boys. Some how, they got in the mud, and of course, Delrey knew he couldn't take them inside to get them cleaned up. so, thinking he was 'home alone' he had the boys (Ben, age 8, Robert and Jeremy,6 and David 4) remove their clothing, and he hosed them off, outside. Again, thinking no one was home, and forgetting that LaDean went running towards the door, any time she heard it opening, to make sure we took off our shoes, he told the boys to run downstairs. Anyway, LaDean hears the door open and comes running in to see 4 naked boys running down stairs! The funny thing about it, was that moment made us ALL ease up, and realize LaDean had a tremendous sense of humor, because she laughed until she cried. And she and Delrey were best buddies after that. She would tell people of the 4 little naked boys running down stairs! I do miss LaDean!!!
Sorry boys!!!
love,
THEIR MOM! (Aunt Betty)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment