CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Joyce's Tag

Best thing you cooked last week: I made sausage gravy for a baked potato bar while we had company and several people commented on how good it was.

If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with whom: I would go with Randy. We would go to all of the national parks: Mexico, Central America, and South America to see Book of Mormon sites, Hawaii, Alaska, Europe and Africa.

When was the last time you cried? The day after Mother's day when I went to the cemetary to take flowers to Mom's grave.

Five things you were doing 10 years ago: working as a nurse for Dr. Lilijenquist in Idaho Falls, going to single adult activites, taking care of Andrew and Edward, growing a garden, playing piano in Primary

Five things you were doing 5 years ago: working at Dillard's department store, teaching in Relief society, yard work, growing a garden, enjoying being a grandma!

Five things you were doing 1 year ago: quit my job as a nurse at the nursing home to take care of dad's yard and help him and Carma, Cubmaster, singing in the ward choir (I wasn't able to sing in the choir since I was working so many Sundays at the nursing home), geocaching, Reading the Book of Mormon per challenge by the stake president.

Seven of your favorite hobbies: camping, fishing, hiking, reading, singing, geocaching, dancing with Randy

Five favorite foods: enchiladas, spaghetti, potatoes (in any form! after all, I am an Idaho girl), Chinese food, beef steak

Five places I've been: Edmonton, Alberta Canada, Encinada, Mexico, Nauvoo, Illinios, the Grand Canyon, Kingston, Ontario, Canada

Five Favorite Memories: Dating Randy and being able to be sealed to him, camping trips (while growing up and with my children), trip to Nauvoo, Illinios with Janet and Brian and dad and Carma for John's wedding and the trip to Nauvoo with Betty and Delrey's family, Going to Utah Jazz games with Randy. It is hard to pick FAVORITE memories when you have so many wonderful memories!

I tag: Rochelle and Matthew

1 comment:

Jason H said...

I agree, the potato bar was good