Hi,
I finally get a minute to myself until one of the grandkids needs or does something that needs immediate attention. I usually tend 3 of Debbie's kids and one of Craig's on Mondays. Debbie's twin boys are in all day kindergarten. Savannah is 4. Jennifer is 2 and trying to go potty. She has done good so far today since she came. Robert is 2 months old and happy when he isn't hungry or someone isn't bothering him. Craig and Mindy's Emmalee is 2 1/2. Jason is home today and has been helping me. Jennifer got her head stuck in the wooden railing at the top of the stairs. Emmalee stripped down to her skin and climbed in the bathtub with a dry bar of soap. The phone kept ringing, too. This was all within 10 minutes while Robert was crying because he was hungry. I remember my kids doing this but it's been a long time since they did. I am glad we have kids when we are younger and just tend grandkids once in a while. It tends to wear you out. Robert has been fed and is lying on the floor happy until someone steps on him. The girls are all watching Sesame Street at the moment. But it will get very quiet when they all go home.
I hope to get a few more things done today when I have the time to myself. But I do enjoy the grandkids.
I think that all of my kids are signed up for the blog now. I don't think that all of the son and daughter in laws have done that yet but hopefully they will soon.
Have a wonderful week.
Janet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment