Two names you go by. Nathan and Nathan B. (there is more than one Nathan in my kindergarten class)
Two things I'm wearing: a red shirt and brown pants
Two of the longest car rides: The times I went up to Idaho with my family
Two things I want to do right now: play with my Hot wheels that I just got for my birthday, and make pizza
Two animals I've had: I want a dog and a puppy
Two things I ate today: peanut butter and jam and French toast
Two people I talked to last: my brother Alex and my friend Mike
Two things to do tomorrow: play Mario cart on the Wii and play with Alex
Two favorite holidays: my birthday and Christmas
Two favorite beverages: soda and juice
Two people I tag: my uncle Richard and my aunt Cindy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment