CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mary's Other "Two" tag

Two names I go by: Mary and Mom, (although my twins still call waaaah most times, don't any of you think of trying that one!)

Two Things I'm wearing: Jeans and Brown shirt

Two of the longest car rides: Rexburg to Logan with crying kids: (they were supposed to be taking a nap, They did sleep for a while)

Two things I want to do right now: Get a back massage, and go to bed

Two animals I've had: Do kids count?

Two things I ate today: Animal crackers, some kind of Mexican chicken salad, (Brooke & Chris S. made it, I just ate it.)

Two people I talked to last: Maddy and DJ

Two things to do tomorrow: Go back to Rexburg, Laundry

Two favorite Holidays: Christmas & Easter, (for the spiritual reasons and because the best kinds of candy come out then too!)

Two favorite beverages: Propel water & Dr. Pepper

Two people I tag: Maddy and Robert Pearson

1 comment:

Brooke S said...

She means Cafe Rio Pork Salad. For recipe