Thanks to Aunt Betty's patient tutoring, I've finally figured this blog thing out! I'm very computer illiterate!
I'm Rochelle (Gardner) Nelson. I'm the daughter of Joyce. I've been married to Matt Nelson for 11 years and we currently live in Boise, Idaho. We have 3 adorable boys. (next project will be to figure out how to post pictures so I can show you how cute they are!)
Michael (my step-son) just turned 11 in March. He loves soccer and plays the Bass in Orchestra. He's in 5th grade.
Anthony is 9. He is our creative one. He loves to draw and write stories. He's in 4th grade.
Ryan turned 7 last week. He's my snuggle bug! He loves to read and play on the computer. He's in 1st grade.
Matt works as an Electrical Engineer for Micron Technology. He is also the Elders' Quorum President at church. His biggest accomplishment this past year has been to lose over 100 pounds!!!!! He looks great! He did it by just eating right and exercising! He's a wonderful husband and father and takes very good care of all of us! I'm so lucky to have him!
I'm almost done with my year as PTO (Parent Teacher Organization) President at the Elementary School. We have our school Carnival next week and then one more meeting and I'm DONE!!!!! If any of you every hear me say that I'm thinking about doing anything like that again, come and knock some sense into me! At church I'm on the Enrichment Committee and I also play the piano for Relief Society. I also spend a lot of time at the boys' school, helping in the classrooms and in the library. I stay busy, but it keeps me out of trouble! I find that if I stay home during the day, instead of cleaning like I should, I end up sleeping, eating or shopping when I shouldn't!
Well, that's my family in a nutshell! I'll try to be better at posting!
KEEP IN TOUCH EVERYONE! Hope to see all of you at the reunion!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment