Sunday, May 18, 2008
It's great to be an aunt! (and Mom))
I have just had some special days. We were honored to have Cindy and Derek, Jason, Danny, Craig, Mindy and Emmalee stay with us for a couple of days while they were here for Grandpa Haroldsen's funeral. They were a delight to have here! They seemed right at home "down on the farm" where they got to feed the horses, and pig and play with the dogs and the cats and our kitten, Weasley! We enjoyed riding the small four wheeler we have here. (it belongs to Randy's son, Blake) Everyone remember to ask Randy if he likes riding the four wheeler from his backside! He took off on the four wheeler and did an unplanned wheelie and fell off backwards onto the ground! I even caught it on film! We had a lot of fun! I really enjoyed visiting with them. I look forward to seeing them again at the family reunion and everyone else!) We also got to visit Janet and Brian yesterday. Then we were excited to have Andrew, Heather and their kids, Zeke, Ethan and Kya stay with us for a couple of days, too. They went home this morning. the house seems so quiet now! I did have a nap this afternoon! Grandpa Taylor really enjoyed everyone here, especially the kids. If anyone else is traveling through, please stop in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment