CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Gail Taylor Tag

Grandpa Taylor doesn't have an e-mail, nor does he understand anything about computers. or blogging, so I , Joyce, will answer his tag for him. I have asked him the questions I didn't know.

Two names you go by: Grandpa Taylor and Dad
Two things you're wearing: red flannel shirt and blue suspenders
Two of the longest car rides: He took a bus tour back east. He drove to California
Two things to do today: Brush teeth and go to bed
Two things I want right now: To get a drink of water and go to bed
Two animals I've had: horse named Penny and a dog named Ginger
Two things I ate today: enchiladas (to celebrate Cinco de Mayo) and tossed salad
Two people I talked to last: Joyce and Randy
Two things to do tomorrow: watch a John Wayne movie and take a walk outside
Two favorite holidays: Thansgiving and Christmas
Two favorite beverages: Root beer and Pepsi
Two people that I tag: Ray Taylor and Roy Prete

No comments: