Two names you go by. Rob and baby brother
Two things I'm wearing: a blue shirt and a diaper
Two of the longest car rides: going to Idaho when I was stuck in my car seat
Two things I want to do right now: cry and smile at my mom (even though she wants me to go to sleep
Two animals I've had: sometimes my siblings act like animals, does that count?
Two things I ate today: milk and milk (I don't get to eat solid foods for at least another month)
Two people I talked to last" my mommy and my daddy (well, I cried at them anyway)
Two things to do tomorrow: eat, sleep, poop, and cry
Two favorite holidays: every day is a holiday for me
Two favorite beverages: milk and milk (you would think I would be tired of that but so far that is the only thing my mommy has given me to eat)
Two people I tag: my uncle Craig and Becky Doig
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment