CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Jeremy's Tag

Two names you go by: Jeremy and Jer-bear
Two things you're wearing: a gap sweater and some jeans
Two of the longest car rides: Drive from Kansas to Kingston Ontario via New York
Two things to do today: Get an emmissions/ safety test for the car and go to the gym
Two things I want right now: Read my book and take a nap
Two animals I've had: A dog named Caeser and a dog named Copper
Two things I ate today: a quesadilla and a couple bagels
Two people I talked to last: Rachel and Justin
Two things to do tomorrow: Finish reading Preach my Gospel and go to the gym
Two favorite holidays: Easter and Christmas
Two favorite beverages: Root beer and Atole
Two people that I tag: Emma Prete and Rachel Call

No comments: