CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Amber's Tag

2 names I go by: Beanie, and Chinaho
2 things I am wearing: fire shirt and EMT pants
2 longest car rides: California, and California
2 things I want right now: popsicle and sleep
2 animals I've had/have: Charlie, my dog and Thumper, my cat
2 things I ate today: french toast and runts
2 people I talked to last: AJ and Jones
2 things to do today: go home from work and sleep
2 things to do tomorrow: go to work and then on to Logan
2 holidays I like: Christmas and Thanksgiving
2 beverages I like: Jones sodas and orange juice
2 favorite colors: green and black
2 favorite things to do: swim and drive the fire engine
2 to tag: Hailey Prete, Sam Walsh-Prete

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amber, you didn't tag anyone!!! Still good to hear from you!