CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Anna's Tag

1. Best thing you cooked last week? I can't remember!
2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with whom? To BYU Bookstore and the pool with my parents
3. When was the last time you cried? I shall not say.
4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago: Crying, slobbering, making a mess in my diaper (to say it nicely), pulling hair, eating
5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago: Going to Kindergarten, learning I would be moving to Price, Playing with Cloey (or as Paul called it "CO-kee"), having a birthday party (I think), throwing up
6. Five things you were doing 1 year ago: GETTING EXCITED FOR BYU FOOTBALL SEASON, Enjoying my first full day of Summer Vacation (or maybe my second, close enough), and I really don't know the rest.
7. Seven of your favorite hobbies: GOING TO BYU GAMES, playing computer on Webkinz, reading, cooking, crafting/scrapbooking, blogging, taking pictures, swimming I don't know how many I just put but I don't feel like counting right now.
8. Five favorite foods: pizza, corn dog, spaghetti, pie, cookies (dessert counts!)
9. Five places you've been: Nauvoo, Illinois; Blackfoot,Idaho; Rocky Mountain House, Alberta, Canada; Las Vegas, Nevada; Wherever Sea World is in California.
10. Five Favorite Memories: Taking Mud Baths at Millsite Lake with my neighborhood friends on a boating trip with the Engars, Having a Mud War with these big teenagers who thought that they were awesome (I will put the full story below), Going to Milky Way with my Grandpa Bryner whenever we used to visit Price, my Baptism, BYU vs. utah wins in 2007 and 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woo Hoo for the Cougars!
I tag:Paul Bryner and Christian Bryner

---
The Mud War Story

One day, when the Bryner family, the Engar family (who owned the boat), the Hansen family, the Gagnon family, and the Heaps family all went on a boating trip, the teenagers decided they needed to water ski so all the kids just played in the nearby places. Now in Millsite, there are many little creeks and streams that flow off around the area. So, all the girl kids went and took a mud bath. But anyways, eventually they came back to the pavillion where some parents were watching the LITTLE KIDS. So, anyways, When the girls got there, all the boy kids (I'm calling them "BOY KIDS" because they were the KIDS that were boys, not the teenager boys.) had just gotten back to the pavilion too, and where eating all the mint cookies, so I had one. And then they started talking (with food in theirs mouths, like most boys do, unfortunately that are their age) to us about how they just got back from a little creek etc. area where there were some teenagers who had given them some rude comments. Then those teenagers (by the way, they weren't the teenagers who came on the boating trip, just some weird teenagers that were found in a little creek when the boys went exploring) started throwing mud at Paul, Smith,and Logan. So of course, Smith did the most sensible thing; he threw mud at them. And so a mud fight had begun. But not for very long. And so now the boys were back at the pavilion telling us about it (as I said before.) And so then they told us girls that we should come help them. So we walked in our flip-flops the long journey to where the teenagers were in the creek. It was a real long journey with the mud, but a fun one. And then we eventually got there. And the teenagers heard noise so they looked out of the creek and there we were. "MUD WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and it began. So we started throwin' that mud like crazy. I won't go into detail about the funny hits. The mud was pretty soft and each side agreed that rocks WERE NOT TO BE THROWN at any time. Then there were the comments to them from us like "Hi, Barbie". The mud was soft and so that was nice. The teenagers were like 11,12, and 13. There were only 3 or 4 of them. Then the teenagers called "Retreat". And they didn't just call it because we were kids, it was 'cause they were beaten. Those teenagers were mean. But they were no match for the team of Lauren, Anna, Sarah, Paul, Smith, and Logan. None of the other girl kids participated 'cause they thought it was gross. But I shall never forget the day we defeated the teenagers. It was one of the best memories in all my life. Now that's the end.

P.S. You should go camping at Millsite. I wish we got to camp over that night, but it was just a day of boating.

Now that's the real end.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Anna's back!!!

Rochelle said...

Sorry Anna- I have to put this! The last time BYU played BSU (Boise State University) we won!!! So GO BRONCOS!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you at the reunion and talk football!
Love,
Your Mom's cousin, Rochelle