Monday, May 5, 2008
Old dogs CAN learn new tricks!
This old dog is actually learning how to do this. I still have a lot to learn, but I am enjoying this! It is so great to read the news everyone posts. it is a wonderful day today. It should get to 70 and the wind is only a slight breeze. Yesterday Randy, Dad and I took a drive around the Palisades Reservior. It is still mostly frozen, but most of the snow is gone. We saw over 100 deer! When Randy comes home I will try to post a picture or two of them. It was a beautiful day! I hope we are finally getting good weather that will stay. I tagged Dad and Randy. Randy will do his own and I will do Dad's. I will ask him as much as I can. Should be interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment