CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Amanda's Tag

Two names I go by: My Mommy, and Amanda
Two things I'm wearing: Blue Jeans and a blouse
Two of the longest cars rides: Salt Lake to Lake Mead in a car that broke down twice, and Salt Lake to Montrose, Missouri and back.
Two things I want to do right now: Go shopping, and go to lunch
Two animals I've had: An Iguana, named Dino, and my German Shepard Niko
Two things I ate today: Poppy seed muffins, (that's it so far)
Two people I talked to last: My husband Richard and my children
Two things to do tomorrow: Take the kids to daycare and go to work.
Two favorite Holidays: My birthday and Christmas
Two favorite beverages: Coke, and Iced Tea
Two People I tag: Danny Haroldsen, and Todd Coates

No comments: