CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Jennifer's tag

Two names you go by. Jen and Jenny
Two things I'm wearing: an orange shirt and big girl underwear
Two of the longest car rides: my trips to Idaho (especially when I had to go potty)
Two things I want to do right now: put a diaper on my doll and play with (torture) my baby brother (he's a living breathing doll, right?)
Two animals I've had: my stuffed elephant and bear
Two things I ate today: peanut butter and jam sandwich and French toast (I am beginning to sense a theme here :))
Two people I talked to last" my mom and my dad
Two things to do tomorrow: wake my dad up early because it is his day off and go to my grandparent's house in the evening
Two favorite holidays: Christmas, and I don't really understand holidays yet
Two favorite beverages: juice and milk
Two people I tag: my baby brother Robert and Mathew Gardener

No comments: