You're a trend setter Brooke! I loved your new look so much that I decided to get my hair cut! It wasn't quite as long as yours, but I did have them cut about 8 or 9 inches off and layer it! It feels much better! It's just a little bit longer than shoulder length now!
We are descendants of Gail Ritchie Taylor & Jean Evelyn Carpenter. The big five are Carma, Ray, Janet, Joyce, & Betty. If you are a part of the Taylor Family and need your email to be added so you can post information about yourself - please send your email address to brookeahontas@gmail.com
3 comments:
WAY CUTE!!! There is nothing like a fresh new hair cut. I love it. It looks great!!
Love it, Brooke. Cassy wants to know if you donated it? VERY CUTE!
You're a trend setter Brooke! I loved your new look so much that I decided to get my hair cut! It wasn't quite as long as yours, but I did have them cut about 8 or 9 inches off and layer it! It feels much better! It's just a little bit longer than shoulder length now!
Post a Comment