Two names you go by: Mom and Roach
Two things you're wearing: jeans and a Snoopy Shirt.
Two of the longest car rides: Blackfoot, Id to Cardston, Alberta, Canada for Becky's Wedding and from Blackfoot to Holton, Kansas to visit Aunt Betty.
Two things to do today: Get my Tag done and go to bed.
Two things I want right now: Chocolate and Strawberries.
Two animals I've had: My dogs Murphy and Buddy. (we lost Murphy in Dec. from old age and Buddy in Feb. we think from anti-freeze)
Two things I ate today: Burritos and an oatmeal cream cookie.
Two people I talked to last: Matt (My husband who's out of town tonight) and Aunt Betty.
Two things to do tomorrow: Help at the boys' Elementary School and pick up Matt from the Airport.
Two favorite holidays: My Birthday and Mother's Day. (Because I get spoiled!)
Two favorite beverages: Water and Cherry Pepsi.
Two people that I tag: My mom (Joyce) and Matthew (my brother)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment