CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Joyce's Post

Two names you go by: Grandma Edie and my geocache name, eaglemom9

Two things you're wearing: sandals and a white tank top with a blue/lavender stripe blouse over the top

Two of the longest car rides: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and Nauvoo, Illinois

Two things to do today: Plant peas and carrots, and turn in the monthly Relief Society report

Two things I want right now: A long vacation and all the yard work done!

Two animals I've had: a spaniel mix dog named "Sam" after Sam Gamgee in "The Lord of the Rings", and his mother, Hershey

Two things I ate today: scrambled eggs and toast

Two people I've talked to last: Randy and Gail

Two things to do tomorrow: yard work and Relief Society Presidency meeting

Two favorite holidays: Christmas and Easter

Two favorite beverages: home made root beer and diet Cherry Pepsi

Two people that I tag: Randy Edie and Gail Taylor

No comments: