CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Time for a New Tag

1. Best thing you cooked last week? Pho Soup (well Chris cooked for Mother's day.)

2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with whom? I would travel the world with Chris. China, South America, East Coast, New York, Carolinas, etc

3. When was the last time you cried? I cried the last time I was hormonal... Gotta love Aunt Flo!

4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago:
Finishing my first year of college, Having no social life as a Music Major, bought my first car - Pontiac 6000 LE, getting my first speeding ticket (8 days after I bought the car), singing in New Horizons (Institute Show Choir)

5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago: singing in Choralaires, Ogden Institute Student Council, Feeding the institute once a week for <$2/person, Playing the organ at CES firesides, started dating Chris Dec 2003.

6. Five things you were doing 1 year ago: Looking for a new job, Finding Chandler a good day care, buying a house, re-roofing new house, and lots and lots of painting

7. Seven of your favorite hobbies: singing, playing piano, working, thinking, acting, Chandler, reading (in no particular order)

8. Five favorite foods: Chinese anything, Candy, Baked Chicken, Medium Rare Rib-eye Steak, Ice-cream (Butter Pecan, Aggie Blue Mint, etc... )

9. Five places you've been: Lake Atatlan, Guatemala; Taibei, Taiwan; Biltmore Estate, Ashville, North Carolina; San Antonio; Mexico

10. Five Favorite Memories: Learning about Moroni's battle tactics from a family scripture study, singing for people and feeling the Spirit, Chandler coming home from NICU, getting married - it was a non-stressful day - just the wedding and luncheon, which we did before; and singing with Chandler before he goes to sleep the "church song" I am a Child of God.

I tag: my aunties! Carma, Joyce, Janet, Betty

No comments: