CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mindy's Tag

Two names I go by: Mimmee and mommy

Two things I'm wearing:pink top and grey pajama pants

Two of the longest cars rides:Salt lake city to Kalispell MT and Salt lake city to oregon

Two things I want to do right now: go to sleep and go to sleep (just got back from Idaho for grandpa Haroldsen's Funeral)

Two animals I've had:Smokey (dog) and a cat named Snuggles

Two things I ate today:hot dog at aunt Joyce's and french toast (also at aunt Joyce's)

Two people I talked to last:Husband Craig and Daughter Emmalee

Two things to do tomorrow:go to church and visit grandma Janet's

Two favorite Holidays:Christmas and 4th of July

Two favorite beverages:Dr Pepper and fresca peach citrus

Two People I tag:Stephanie Haroldsen (Danny's wife) and Amanda Haroldsen (Richard's wife)

No comments: