CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm LOVING IT!!!

HI
Thanks to everyone for posting! I'm loving this!!! It's so good to hear from you! I'll nag my kids, that haven't posted (Cassy and Jeremy) and David has an excuse.... please nag your kids/siblings, etc. to post! I really want to hear what is going on in your lives!!!!

Nothing to new going on with us. Our life for the next 2 months will be centered around THEE BIG DAY (July 3rd, in case you don't know haha), and our trip to Vermont, for Delrey's graduation.

We had a great visit with Jeremy and Rachel last weekend. Ben and Ashlee came, too, and it was great! Robert came to dinner, so I had 4 of my kids in one spot! Was great!!!!

Saturday, Delrey and Cassy are flying to Vegas to pick up the truck we're buying from Grandpa Pearson, so Cassy can have someething to drive. What girl wouldn't want to drive a Chevy Silverado BRIGHT GRASS GREEN 1/2 ton pick up with a shell???? Well... at least she has wheels! Will be great daddy/daughter bonding, too. (will send pictures )

All is well!!!

Take care!
Love,
Aunt Betty, to most of you, mom, to some, and Betty to some!

No comments: