Two things I'm wearing: a diaper and socks that I keep trying to pull off.
Two longest car rides: Salt Lake to Jerome Idaho, then Jerome to Rexburg Idaho, and back home
Two things I want right now: berries from Captain Crunch Cereal (only the berries mom!!) and to help mom type on the keyboard (I can do it mom !!)
Two animals I've had: Day-si, my not so friendly cat, whom I love even though she slaps at my hand, and Daddy.
Two things I ate today: Captain Crunch BERRIES and captain crunch BERRIES
Two people I talked to last: Mommy dear, whom I still like to call "Dad" just because I can, and Day-si. (Day-si, a.k.a. Daisy, is my very favorite word)
Two things to do today: Pull all the dirty clothes out of the hamper, and take all the bowls out of the cupboard.
Two things to do tomorrow: Pull all dirty clothes out of the hamper, and take all the bowls out of the cupboard.
Two favorite holidays: What's a holiday?
Two favorite Beverages: Anything I can pour out of my "Spill proof" sippy cup, all over my high chair tray.
Two people I tag: This is getting harder.... my cousins Nathan and Alex Bartholoma
No comments:
Post a Comment