CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Olivia's Tag

Two names I go by: Stinkerbell, Whiney Wanda, and My Olivia.(ok, that's 3)
Two things I'm wearing: Strawberry pajamas, and a pull-up.
Two of the longest cars rides: Salt Lake to Rexburg, and anywhere else I have to be strapped in to my car seat.
Two things I want to do right now: Pick my nose(what can I say, I am 2), and poop on the potty(I have been trying all morning.)
Two animals I've had: My dog Niko, and my hermit crabs Tinkerbell and Ariel.
Two things I ate today: Cereal and milk
Two people I talked to last: Dad and Badey
Two things to do tomorrow: Take a nap(dad says WOOHOO), and maybe watch Spongebob(dad says D'OH).
Two favorite Holidays: Christmas and Easter
Two favorite beverages: Chocolate milk and Danimals
Two People I tag: Savannah Bartholoma and Emmalee Haroldsen

No comments: