HI
If you watched conference today, Jeremy and Rachel were in the audience. During the rest hymn, when it says When in splender he'll descend, then all wickedness will end, Jeremy is in the lower left hand corner and the Call's are next to him. You can see him fairly clear for a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I will have to watch the tape when I can to see if I can find them. I have been busy with Richard's kids today as they are gone till tomorrow. I heard most of it but wasn't watching the songs.
I am excited about all of the new temples announced, too.
Is he near the end of a row with his arms folded at first and then he lifts his hand up like he's scratching his nose or yawning? If so, I spotted him. If not, I can't find him!
We were listening to conference while we went for a drive to see the fall leaves. We saw some awesome scenery! I hope my pictures give what we saw justice for how beautiful things were! Sorry we missed seeing the kids!
Post a Comment