

Ryan's class has been learning about communities this month. As part of their lesson, each of them was asked to pick a place in Lehi and make a model of it. Ryan chose IMFT! (Matt's work) He and Matt made this model out of chocolate and frosting! He brought it home Friday and it was gone within 24 hours! He and Matt sure had fun making it! I made the IMFT sign and the little flags, but they did the rest!
5 comments:
I'm not sure which looks sweeter, the CHOCOLATE or RYAN..... and that says a lot from a chocolate lover like me!!!
I agree with Betty as to having a hard time to decide which is sweeter, Ryan or the Chocolate! The project looks great! Good job, Ryan! I hope you got a good grade for it!
Are those Swiss Rolls? My favorite. MMmmmm.....
No, they're Twix candy bars. I don't know how well snack cakes would have held up with a bunch of 2nd graders! I'm amazed that the candy bars did as well as they did!
Very nice project. I'm sure that it would tastse good, too. I have some clever nieces and nephews.
Post a Comment