Love the jack o lanterns! I hope that the faces on the jack o lanterns aren't showing what the new baby will look like! Especially the 'Shrek' one! CONGRATULATIONS!
We are descendants of Gail Ritchie Taylor & Jean Evelyn Carpenter. The big five are Carma, Ray, Janet, Joyce, & Betty. If you are a part of the Taylor Family and need your email to be added so you can post information about yourself - please send your email address to brookeahontas@gmail.com
6 comments:
Love the jack o lanterns! I hope that the faces on the jack o lanterns aren't showing what the new baby will look like! Especially the 'Shrek' one!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Are you suggesting MY GRAND BABY could look like SHREK???????? GRRRR!!!!
Creative jackolanterns. Congratulations on your new addition coming in the future. I hope that all goes well.
No, of course not, Betty! I am sure you could NEVER have a grandchild that looks like Shrek! (at least I hope not!) Hee! Hee!
Mom and Aunt Betty,
Be nice you two!!! You know, kids would be better behaved if Grandparents could be spanked! :)
Congratualtions! By the way, nice shirts!
Post a Comment