CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

EXCITING NEWS!!!!!

Ok, I'm going to see how many actually read the Taylor Blog by only posting our exciting news here! Yeah, I'm evil!!!


Anyway... the news.........



Being the youngest of the "BIG 5", I take great pleasure in announcing that I'm FINALLY going to be a GRANDMA!!!! Yeah, some time in mid April, right during finals, Jeremy and Rachel are going to have a baby!!! We're pretty excited about it.

We have hopes that Ben and Ashlee aren't far behind. Ashlee is having surgery tomorrow in hopes of correcing what they think is endometriosis, so they are able to have a baby soon, too!!! Please keep them in your prayers, too..

Anyway, had to announce our exciting news!!!

TTYL
Love
Soon to be GRANDMA PEARSON!

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

Congratulations!
We'll be praying for Ashlee too! Keep me posted!

Janet said...

Congratulations to Jeremy and Rachel. I also hope that all goes well with Ashlee today.
I will be tending 6 grandkids today. Being a grandma is great.

Brooke S said...

Woo-hoo!!!!

DJ and Mary Murdock said...

That's exciting!!!

Joyce said...

Good going 'Granny'! You will NEVER regret it! I wish the best to Jeremy and Rachel, as well as Ashlee with her surgery.

Amber S said...

congrats! to you, aunt betty. and also congrats! to jeremy & rachel. that's awesome!