That was GREAT! I would LOVE to have socks that wouldn't get dirty and that I could wear in the snow! Other than the misspelled, "disigner" (should be designer), it was TERRIFIC! Was this a school project? Go Rock'n Sock'n socks!
That's awesome! Congratulations on your 100%! I'm still waiting for my socks that smell like blueberries! Do you have any that smell like strawberries? :)
We are descendants of Gail Ritchie Taylor & Jean Evelyn Carpenter. The big five are Carma, Ray, Janet, Joyce, & Betty. If you are a part of the Taylor Family and need your email to be added so you can post information about yourself - please send your email address to brookeahontas@gmail.com
6 comments:
I'm laughing so hard I can hardly type! That was very cute! I'll take a pair that smells like blueberries!
That was GREAT! I would LOVE to have socks that wouldn't get dirty and that I could wear in the snow! Other than the misspelled, "disigner" (should be designer), it was TERRIFIC!
Was this a school project?
Go Rock'n Sock'n socks!
It was for my economics class...
My toes are cold...hmmm... fuzzy...
Good job! You made us laugh real hard.
FYI, Cassy got a A on her project. Actually, she got a 100% and the teacher said it was the best in the class....
That's awesome! Congratulations on your 100%!
I'm still waiting for my socks that smell like blueberries! Do you have any that smell like strawberries? :)
Post a Comment