Chandler rode with one of Chris's co-workers Mollee in the USU Homecoming Parade on Saturday. Incidentally, thee car was made by a good friend of mine's pappy.
He was a little excited!
Wild Thing!
More pictures of the pumpkin walk can be seen here.
I agree on CHAN YODA! That is ADORABLE! But, they all are! Thanks for sharing!!! I know I have MORE GREAT NIECES AND NEPHEWS OUT THERE.. come out, come out where ever you are!!!
We are descendants of Gail Ritchie Taylor & Jean Evelyn Carpenter. The big five are Carma, Ray, Janet, Joyce, & Betty. If you are a part of the Taylor Family and need your email to be added so you can post information about yourself - please send your email address to brookeahontas@gmail.com
5 comments:
VERY CUTE!
Anthony and I will be in Boise for the game against USU next week!
I agree on CHAN YODA! That is ADORABLE! But, they all are! Thanks for sharing!!! I know I have MORE GREAT NIECES AND NEPHEWS OUT THERE.. come out, come out where ever you are!!!
Chandler is very cute. I hope to get some pictures of my grandkids in costume and post them for Halloween.
I agree that my favorite is Yoda. The car is awesome! Thanks for sharing!
The yoda one is the best because his face fits perfectly into the hole and his head is turned just right. That's an awesome picture!
Post a Comment