Ok, you asked for it, here they are. Bradley was a vampire and Olivia was a witch. Amanda dressed up as little red riding hood, and I was a skeleton(ok, I wore a skeleton t-shirt).
I love Amanda's costume too! Richard, Why didn't you post a picture of you? No guts? Okay, bad joke, but seriously, I'd like to see your t-shirt! Was it a glow-in-the-dark one? I actually tried to get Michael to dress up as a skeleton!
We are descendants of Gail Ritchie Taylor & Jean Evelyn Carpenter. The big five are Carma, Ray, Janet, Joyce, & Betty. If you are a part of the Taylor Family and need your email to be added so you can post information about yourself - please send your email address to brookeahontas@gmail.com
5 comments:
TO ADORABLE!!!!!
It's amazing how kids can make things as scary as a witch and a vampire so darn CUTE!
I love Amanda's costume too!
Richard, Why didn't you post a picture of you? No guts? Okay, bad joke, but seriously, I'd like to see your t-shirt! Was it a glow-in-the-dark one? I actually tried to get Michael to dress up as a skeleton!
I don't have to be partial to know that they are cute.
They are cute whether or not you are partial, Janet!
Post a Comment