http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/message.html?id=4176324. The Cougar fans don't think boise would be a bad meet! So there!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a place where the Taylor's can stay connected. - Please post what you're doing or your favorite memories of each other.
2 comments:
Just keep in mind, Anna, the last two times (at least) that Boise played BYU, Boise won! Most people that I've talked to think Boise and Utah are going to be facing each other in a bowl game, not Boise and BYU! BYU is still #21 and Boise is still #12! If they do end up playing in a bowl game together, maybe we'll have to get together to watch it!
By the way, if it makes you feel better, I will be cheering for BYU in the game vs. Utah! I'd love to see the Utes go down! If they go down, there's more of a chance that BYU and Boise could play each other!
Post a Comment