CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 17, 2008

UPS Sort Aisle

This is a video clip of me sorting packages on the sort aisle at work. The picture is a little fuzzy, but the speed is the same. This was my last trailer of the shift so I was already tired, but I had to go fast because the packages of this load are Mona Vie drinks which is a very expensive drink in a breakable bottle. The person I sort for likes to go as fast as he can when the packages are all the same size in the load so I usually have to do about 1800 PPH to keep up. That will wear you out!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Huff! Puff! I AM worn out! I admire how well you do your job! Keep up the good work!

Betty said...

Go Danny GO!