Hopefully posting this won't jinx Boise State, but I couldn't resist!
With a 27-7 win over Hawaii, Boise State is now 6-0 in their football season! We have a couple of big games yet to play (San Jose State- next week, and Fresno State- in 6 weeks, are suppose to be tough) but so far so good! Matt and I went to a Sports Pub tonight to watch the game with a couple of Matt's buddies from work! It was a good game! Hawaii beat us last year, so it was nice to pay them back! It was also nice to see the blue "Smurf Turf" again! We don't have ESPN, so this is the first game we've been able to watch this year! Anthony and I are going to Boise in 3 weeks to watch the game against Utah State! I like living in Utah, but I will always be a BSU fan!
By the way, Anna, what's BYU at now? 6-1?
Sorry, couldn't resist!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GO BOISE STATE! I was thrilled that Boise State beat Hawaii!
Anna, I do like BYU, too!
Post a Comment