CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Delrey's Dad

is getting married to Wilma Hardy, Oct. 25th in the Memphis temple. Not sure much more than that except she's 68 and has 3 adopted children. They met online. She's moving to St.George, for the time being, and then they will probably sell both their homes and go from there. Phyllis died the end of Jan. this year... yeah.... anyway... not sure how we feel. Everyone feels they are rushing it, but what can we say........

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I hope Delrey's Dad will be happy. It isn't fun to be alone. I do have strong feelings about online romances, but I guess I could be wrong! I wish them the best!

Rochelle said...

Should I quote what Grandpa said when he married Carma? "At our age, you don't buy green bananas!" :)