I have less than 16 weeks left until our baby boy comes. I'm counting down and very excited!! I have been working on baby blankets and decorating the nursery. I'm still working on the quilt for the crib, but here is a picture of another blanket I did. It was a panel to begin with, and I quilted around the stars and the edge border, and added the yellow binding. I think it turned out very nice, considering I'm still learning. The nursery is brown and white, accented with blue. And it has a teddy bear theme.

More about me: (I'm telling you this not because I love to talk about myself, but so that you will all tell more about yourselves as well.)
I love love love being a mom. Emily is so much fun. She is 14 months old, and absolutely adorable, but some might consider me bias.
I work part time from home, which I count as a wonderful blessing. I worked full time in an office for years before she was born, and then my boss agreed to allow me to carry on from home. I am a drafter at an architects office, so I get to play around drawing house plans all day. It is lots of fun, and very challenging at times.
I am in the Stake Relief Society Presidency, as the Enrichment Councellor. It is a challenging calling, because I'm not as involved with the sister's as I was when serving in the ward. I've been doing it for 2 years, and am starting to figure it out, a little.
I was against digital scrapbooking when I first heard of it, but now I'm convinced it's the only way to go. I don't have to pull out all my supplies every time I want to work on a page. And I love that I can share my pages with people online. Here are a few of my favorites.


Okay, so now it's your turn. Please take a few minutes and tell everyone more about yourself.
-Kim
3 comments:
Thank you Kim!!!!!
Where do you get pages like that to scrapbook? Do you have a computer program? Those looks really cool.
-Anna
To Anna -
Yes, I use photoshop on the computer for these scrapbook pages. I love doing it that way.
Post a Comment